World Bulletin / News Desk
At least 63 people died and more than a hundred injured in regime attacks by barrel bombs in various regions of Aleppo on Sunday, said an opposition activist group.
Syrian military helicopters attacked civilian areas withbarrel bombs in Ahmadiyya, Masaken Hanano, Ard al Hamra, Al-Sahur and Marek districts of Aleppo, according to a statement by the Local Coordination Committees (LCC).
The casualties included women and children
Many buildings and more than 20 vehicle were destroyed, LCC said.
Security measures by Israel trigger protests, with 3 Palestinians killed and nearly 400 injured
Sergey Lavrov says 'main parameters' on southern zone already agreed
UN spokesman says 1,140 children have been killed since 2015
The attack on Tuesday in the Mawza district of the southwestern province of Taez killed at least 20 people, including four children, according to residents.
Ayman Safadi urges international community to help ease tense situation
Kuwait also ordered the closure of the Iranian "military, cultural and trade" missions, said the government official, who asked not to be named.
Viral videos show Saudi prince physically and verbally assaulting at least 4 residents in capital Riyadh
Last week, Iraq formally declared victory over ISIL in Mosul
Sinai Peninsula has remained the epicenter of deadly militant insurgency since 2013
Talks are expected to tackle cooperation on fighting ISIL
The interior ministry said the two militants killed in New Cairo were senior members of the Hasam group -- an extremist movement the government accuses of links to the outlawed Muslim Brotherhood.
Prime minister denies cooperation with Syrian regime over planned operation around Juroud Arsal
UN agency says capital Sanaa among provinces hardest-hit by the disease
The measure, which goes into effect on Thursday, will not include spouses of Egyptians or university students who will be granted tourist visas on arrival, foreign ministry spokesman Ahmed Abu Zeid said.
Last month, four Arab states imposed a blockade on Qatar, accusing Doha of supporting terrorism
Parliament approves extension of troops for the period between Sept. 5, 2017, and Oct. 31, 2018