World Bulletin / News Desk
Turkish trucks had been looted in the weekend when a clash erupted between Syrian army and opponents near Bab al-Hawa border crossing in Syria.
Three Turkish drivers took their trucks back and entered Turkey.
One of the drivers, Beyazit Sas, told AA that he was stuck in the middle of the clash while he was carrying rice to Syria, and he escaped to Turkish side of the border after the clashes ended, adding that he went to Bab al-Hawa border crossing to get back his truck but he found the truck in a village which was very far from the border crossing.
On Sunday, Governor of the southern province of Hatay, Mehmet Celalettin Lekesiz, said that 19 Turkish trucks were looted in Syria, adding that they believed at least nine Turkish trucks were burnt down in a region close to the Bab al-Hawa border crossing.
Mevlut Cavusoglu rules out PKK/YPG extremist groups' involvement in retaking Raqqa from ISIL
Istanbul chief public prosecutor's office issues orders to arrest 123 suspects
Russia ready to expand TurkStream to Europe should EU agree on gas imports, Russian FM says
Mayor of Diyarbakir arrested as part of investigation into terrorist organization PKK
Military says caves, tunnels used as shelter, storage in Sirnak province
Interior ministry announces reward of up to $1.3 million for information leading to arrest of Adil Oksuz
Turkey stands in solidarity with its brotherly country Pakistan, Turkish Foreign Ministry says
Thousands of candidates say the civil service exam fraud cheated them out of jobs and want this injustice overturned
Proposed text to amend constitution will be on Turkish parliament's agenda soon: Opposition Nationalist Movement Party head
Justice and Development Party MP's meet diplomats in effort to correct misrepresentations of Turkey
An explosion has rocked the Turkish resort city of Antalya outside the Chamber of Commerce building
On its 71st anniversary, Turkish President Erdogan says Turkey hopes UN 'takes a leading role in the fight against terrorism'
Yildirim thanks Abbas for support following July 15 coup attempt
Foreign Ministry source says foreign outlets' claims that civilians were killed in an operation are only allegations
Justice Minister Bekir Bozdag to share new evidence, obtained since Sept. 10, with US Attorney General Loretta Lynch