World Bulletin / News Desk
Syrian opponents have circulated on Tuesday a footage of a man whom they claim is the captured pilot of a MİG fighter aircraft that went down in the east of the country on Monday.
Free Syrian Army had claimed that it had shot a military fighter down in Deir ez-Zor, near the Iraqi border.
On the other hand, Syrian state media had said that the fighter crashed because of technical problems.
"I lift off to shell Mou Hassan," says the pilot in the video.
The pilot says that soldiers of the regime army should leave the army.
He also says that opponents had been looking after him well.
No group has yet claimed responsibility for Tuesday’s attack
"The sunken boat was pulled out half an hour ago,", Wahdan al-Sayed, spokesman for Beheira province in northern Egypt said.
Regime and Russian airstrikes killed more than 400 people, injured hundreds in Aleppo since Sept. 19
Aleppo residents have told the Middle East Eye news service that Russian 'bunker buster' bombs are making ground shake like an earthquake
Sunday's killing of prominent writer accused of showing contempt for religion sparks protests in Jordan’s capital
"I think now it's not a question of talking about a ceasefire," Major General Ahmed Assiri said.
Former SDF figure says PKK commanders want to head towards Turkey after establishing cantons in Syria
Two rounds of UN-brokered peace talks failed to end the Yemeni conflict
Meshaal, 60, was elected the head of Hamas’ political bureau in 1996
Opposition forces now stand 15 kilometers away from Hama city, which has a military airport
Palestinian prisoners announce three-day hunger strike in protest against Hamdouna's death
The Security Council was set to meet Sunday to discuss the upsurge in violence since the Syrian army announced an offensive to retake the rebel-held east of the devastated city.
More than 900 square kilometers have been cleansed of extremists in northern Syria, according to the Turkish army
Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov says hard to believe US-led coalition forces forgot locations during Sept. 17 airstrike
Egyptian authorities have not yet released any official statement on the reported arrests
Saturday’s verdicts are still subject to appeal