World Bulletin / News Desk
A Berlin court on Thursday allowed far-right militants to harass Muslims saying it could show copies of the insulting Danish cartoons which sparked violent protests around the globe when they were first published in 2005.
The rejected complaint was filed by three Islamic mosque congregations.
The group plans to demonstrate in front of three mosques in the capital city under the slogan, “Islam does not belong to Germany – stop Islamisation.” on Saturday that is last day of Ramadan.
Around approxiametely 100 members are expected to drive between the mosques and hold rallies in front of them - as Muslims prepare to celebrate the end of Ramadan or Eid on Sunday.
On Sunday itself, the group is taking a tour around some of Berlin’s left-wing hot spots, in a further move which can only be interpreted as deliberate provocation.
At least half a dozen counter-demonstrations have been registered with the police for both days.
DNA match established between missing journalist Kim Wall and torso found on Monday, police confirm
US Defense Secretary James Mattis meets with Iraqi PM Haidar al-Abadi in Baghdad
‘May the pope help us prevent Trump from launching his troops and invading Venezuela,’ embattled president says
Reading out statements to supporters, American president omits 'many sides' line that drew widespread criticism
Copper mining giant's standoff over new electricity tariffs threatens thousands of jobs
'If I were the Pakistan government I would have growing concerns about the strength of the Taliban,' top diplomat says
French interior minister says Turkey 'effectively reporting' presence of returning extremists from Syria, Iraq
Four men linked to last week's deadly violence in Catalonia face judge amid tight security
Zeidan, who became premier in November 2012, was dismissed by Libya's parliament in March 2014 amid accusations that public funds had been embezzled.
Report says children resulting from enslavement of women should not face marginalization
Stoltenberg will hold talks with Polish President Andrzej Duda in Warsaw on Thursday before travelling to the NATO base in the northern village of Orzysz, Tomasz Szatkowski, Poland's deputy defence minister, told local media on Tuesday.
Firefighters were digging with their bare hands to pull 11-year old Ciro, the last of three brothers buried in the debris, about 13 hours after the quake struck.
Operation comes as U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis arrives in Baghdad for talks on anti-ISIL fight
Thousands of pastoralists in northern Ngorongoro district made homeless as homes torched to protect wild game
UNICEF says 'extremely concerned about an appalling increase in the cruel and calculated use of children, especially girls'