World Bulletin / News Desk
A funeral service was held for people who were killed on Monday in a blast in southeastern province of Gaziantep.
Turkish President Abdullah Gul spoke about the deadly blast which killed nine people including 4 children in Gaziantep and said, "I wish the whole world to understand that this is not a way to claim rights."
Those who carried out the attack were away from humanitarian feelings, Gul said on Wednesday.
Gul stated that they believed terrorist organization carried out the attack and he condemned it.
Gul wished God's mercy to the families of people who lost their lives in Monday's blast.
President Gul also visited the wounded citizens who are being treated at hospitals.
After his visit at the hospital, Gul headed for the funeral ceremony.
Turkish President Abdullah Gul, Turkish Parliament Speaker Cemil Cicek, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Deputy PM Besir Atalay, main opposition Republican People's Party leader Kemal Kilicdaroglu, Nationalist Movement Party leader Devlet Bahceli, Family and Social Policies Minister Fatma Sahin, National Education Minister Omer Dincer, Finance Minister Mehmet Simsek, Development Minister Cevdet Yilmaz, Labor and Social Security Minister Faruk Celik, Interior Minister Idris Naim Sahin, Agriculture, Food & Animal Breeding Minister Mehdi Eker, several other officials and families of the victims attended the funeral ceremony that took place on Wednesday at Bahaeddin Nakiboglu Mosque in Gaziantep.
Six funeral prayers were performed at the mosque.
During the funeral service, families of the victims burst into tears.
9 people had been killed and 66 others had been injured when a car full of explosives was detonated in the south-eastern province of Gaziantep on Monday night.
Legal Notice: Copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in this website can not be reproduced without the prior permission.