World Bulletin / News Desk
Five companies filed applications of preliminary qualification for the privatization of strait bridges and highways in Turkey.
The bridges and highways shall be privatized by Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry Privatization Administration as a single package for a period of 25 years.
The five companies are as follows:
1. Vinci Concessions Holding A.S.
2. Zorlu Holding A.S. - OHL Concesiones S.A. Joint Venture Group
3. Nurol Holding A.S.- MV Holding A.S.- Alsim Alarko Industrial Facilities and Trade A.S. - Kalyon Construction Industry and Trade A.S. Joint Venture Group
4. Autostrade Per I'Italia S.P.A. - Dogus Holding A.S. - Makyol Construction Industry Tourism and Trade A.S. - Akfen Holding A.S. Joint Venture Group
5. Koc Holding A.S. - UEM Group Berhad - Gozde Entrepreneurship Investment Partnership A.S. Joint Venture Group
An arrest warrant for the four was also withdrawn, Gulden Sonmez, a lawyer for the victims, wrote on Twitter after a closed door hearing in Istanbul.
Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu says some nations still 'indifferent in standing up for others' rights'
Peoples’ Democratic Party's Imam Tascier is accused of spreading terror propaganda for protesting curfew in eastern Turkey
Recep Tayyip Erdogan to meet his Kazakh counterpart during visit starting Sunday
Cavusoglu tells OSCE meeting that FETO is active in 170 countries
Presidential spokesman Kalin says Operation Euphrates Shield continues with determination according to plan
Total number of Syrian refugees living in Turkey amounts to almost 2.8 million as of Dec. 1
Numan Kurtulmus calls treatment of Turkish parliament Deputy Speaker Ayse Nur Bahcekapili at Cologne airport 'unacceptable'
Foreign minister says all the alleged Turkish coup plotter soldiers in Greece should be extradited to Turkey
Governments understand each other better than ever before on Syrian issue, Yıldırım tells Russian news agency
Suspects include 3 public officials, security sources say
Istanbul police head operation to arrest almost 60 FETO suspects across 16 Turkish provinces
Turkish parliament's deputy speaker delayed in row over travel documents at Cologne airport this week
'We can say a new era in our relations has started,' Yildirim says during first visit to Moscow as premier
Ankara public prosecutor seeks over 2 years in prison for HDP Co-Chair Selahattin Demirtas
Deputy prime minister also reveals more than 220,000 Syrian adults taking vocational training in refugee centers