World Bulletin / News Desk
Five companies filed applications of preliminary qualification for the privatization of strait bridges and highways in Turkey.
The bridges and highways shall be privatized by Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry Privatization Administration as a single package for a period of 25 years.
The five companies are as follows:
1. Vinci Concessions Holding A.S.
2. Zorlu Holding A.S. - OHL Concesiones S.A. Joint Venture Group
3. Nurol Holding A.S.- MV Holding A.S.- Alsim Alarko Industrial Facilities and Trade A.S. - Kalyon Construction Industry and Trade A.S. Joint Venture Group
4. Autostrade Per I'Italia S.P.A. - Dogus Holding A.S. - Makyol Construction Industry Tourism and Trade A.S. - Akfen Holding A.S. Joint Venture Group
5. Koc Holding A.S. - UEM Group Berhad - Gozde Entrepreneurship Investment Partnership A.S. Joint Venture Group
Borsa Istanbul releases integrated annual report for first time
Turkey has served as main route for refugees trying to cross into Europe
Turkish Central Bank fixes foreign exchange rates for rediscount credits repayments
Indices for service, retail trade, construction sectors fall in current month compared with April: Official data
Thanks to advances in shale gas production, notably in the northeast, America has been the world's largest natural gas producer since 2009 and extracted two billion cubic meters per day in 2017.
BIST 100 climbs 0.64 pct while USD/TRY exchange rate stands at 4.7805
Ankara vows to reach 2018 budget targets, says finance minister
American Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross announced Wednesday he had initiated a so-called Section 232 investigation on auto trade after speaking with President Donald Trump on the matter.
BIST 100 climbs more than 1,100 points; foreign currency exchange rates drop against lira
BIST 100 index goes down 1.39 percent at close; Turkish lira continues to decline against other currencies
Salt Lake storage facility aims to have capacity of 5.4 billion cubic meters by 2023
BIST 100 falls 0.50 percent; US dollar/Turkish lira exchange rate stands at 4.7560
Treasury reports central government debt stock in April rises 15.8 pct year-on-year, reaching $226.8 billion
Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmstrom spoke ahead of talks of the EU's 28 trade ministers to discuss an attempt to woo the US away from punishing steel and aluminium tariffs and win Europe a similar break as handed China.