World Bulletin / News Desk
Five companies filed applications of preliminary qualification for the privatization of strait bridges and highways in Turkey.
The bridges and highways shall be privatized by Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry Privatization Administration as a single package for a period of 25 years.
The five companies are as follows:
1. Vinci Concessions Holding A.S.
2. Zorlu Holding A.S. - OHL Concesiones S.A. Joint Venture Group
3. Nurol Holding A.S.- MV Holding A.S.- Alsim Alarko Industrial Facilities and Trade A.S. - Kalyon Construction Industry and Trade A.S. Joint Venture Group
4. Autostrade Per I'Italia S.P.A. - Dogus Holding A.S. - Makyol Construction Industry Tourism and Trade A.S. - Akfen Holding A.S. Joint Venture Group
5. Koc Holding A.S. - UEM Group Berhad - Gozde Entrepreneurship Investment Partnership A.S. Joint Venture Group
Prime Minister Binali Yildirim announces a change in cabinet after the resignation of Efkan Ala
Turkish President approves reconciliation agreement with Israel, which paves way for Israel to pay $20 million to victims of Mavi Marmara
'PYD terrorists will be our targets as long as they remain west of the Euphrates [River]' presidential spokesperson says
Goal is to let Russian citizens visiting Turkey pay in rubles and Turks visiting Russia pay in liras: Turkish minister
EU Minister Omer Celik says there cannot be a cease-fire between Ankara and PKK/PYD as Turkey is an 'independent and lawful' state
As one of the first countries to speak to Turkish President Erdogan after the coup, Doha’s support of Ankara and the strengthening of the existing alliance benefits both countries
Citizens will not be allowed to enter marked zones for specific time slots in certain areas in Hakkari and Bingol provinces
Huseyin Capkin seized over alleged links to Fetullah Terror Organization, source says
Fresh death toll for Gaziantep bombing revealed by prosecutor's office
Relatives of those killed in July 15 coup plot join Turkey's leaders in marking 94th anniversary of Independence War battle
Military says Free Syrian Army clears 10 villages Monday
Suspects accused of supporting Fetullah Terror Organization in media
Artillery hits targets in and around Jarabulus, close to Turkey's southern border
Erdogan says operations will continue until ISIL, PKK/PYD stop being a threat
EU Minister Omer Celik's concern comes after German vice chancellor says Turkey will not be a bloc member anytime soon