World Bulletin / News Desk
Five companies filed applications of preliminary qualification for the privatization of strait bridges and highways in Turkey.
The bridges and highways shall be privatized by Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry Privatization Administration as a single package for a period of 25 years.
The five companies are as follows:
1. Vinci Concessions Holding A.S.
2. Zorlu Holding A.S. - OHL Concesiones S.A. Joint Venture Group
3. Nurol Holding A.S.- MV Holding A.S.- Alsim Alarko Industrial Facilities and Trade A.S. - Kalyon Construction Industry and Trade A.S. Joint Venture Group
4. Autostrade Per I'Italia S.P.A. - Dogus Holding A.S. - Makyol Construction Industry Tourism and Trade A.S. - Akfen Holding A.S. Joint Venture Group
5. Koc Holding A.S. - UEM Group Berhad - Gozde Entrepreneurship Investment Partnership A.S. Joint Venture Group
Defense Minister Fikri Isik says 'For us, there is no need for NATO to keep forces in the Aegean anymore'
'No elected municipality board can have the right to support extremist groups,' says Numan Kurtulmus
Turkish president also provides further details on Operation Euphrates Shield
Security forces also seize RPGs, rifles, grenades, ammunition belonging to extremist group
Extremists detonate improvised explosive device in Bingol province, security source says
Turkey’s justice minister says Ankara wants US courts to process evidence submitted on terror leader
Mevlut Cavusoglu rules out PKK/YPG extremist groups' involvement in retaking Raqqa from ISIL
Istanbul chief public prosecutor's office issues orders to arrest 123 suspects
Russia ready to expand TurkStream to Europe should EU agree on gas imports, Russian FM says
Mayor of Diyarbakir arrested as part of investigation into terrorist organization PKK
Military says caves, tunnels used as shelter, storage in Sirnak province
Interior ministry announces reward of up to $1.3 million for information leading to arrest of Adil Oksuz
Turkey stands in solidarity with its brotherly country Pakistan, Turkish Foreign Ministry says