World Bulletin / News Desk
Five companies filed applications of preliminary qualification for the privatization of strait bridges and highways in Turkey.
The bridges and highways shall be privatized by Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry Privatization Administration as a single package for a period of 25 years.
The five companies are as follows:
1. Vinci Concessions Holding A.S.
2. Zorlu Holding A.S. - OHL Concesiones S.A. Joint Venture Group
3. Nurol Holding A.S.- MV Holding A.S.- Alsim Alarko Industrial Facilities and Trade A.S. - Kalyon Construction Industry and Trade A.S. Joint Venture Group
4. Autostrade Per I'Italia S.P.A. - Dogus Holding A.S. - Makyol Construction Industry Tourism and Trade A.S. - Akfen Holding A.S. Joint Venture Group
5. Koc Holding A.S. - UEM Group Berhad - Gozde Entrepreneurship Investment Partnership A.S. Joint Venture Group