Worldbulletin News

Worldbulletin News Worldbulletin News Portal


10:58, 22 October 2014 Wednesday
Update: 13:22, 17 September 2012 Monday

  • Share
Probe into attack on U.S. Consulate in Benghazi continues
Probe into attack on U.S. Consulate in Benghazi continues

Probe into attack on U.S. Consulate in Benghazi continues, has said Libyan official

World Bulletin / News Desk 

Chairman of Libya's National Assembly Congress, Mohammed Al-Mugaryef has said that the probe into the attack on U.S. Consulate in Benghazi that left the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans dead, was under way.

Speaking to Anadolu Agency correspondent on Monday, Mohammed Al-Mugayref stated that several people had been detained over the deadly attack.

"The inquiry in terms of the deadly attack on U.S. consulate building has been continuing and a number of people have been detained," said Al-Mugaryef.

Mugaryef also said that there were several organizations who demanded to take revenge from USA, entered Libya during and after the revolution.

Al-Mugaryef stated that the level of security in the country was insufficient, adding that Libya had been experiencing very critical and crucial term.

 

 



Legal Notice: Copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in this website can not be reproduced without the prior permission.

  • Share


Most Read



Yandex.Metrica