World Bulletin / News Desk
Israel killed two Palestinian security officials in the besieged Gaza Strip on Wednesday.
Officials with the Hamas group said the air strike on a vehicle after dark in the town of Rafah on Gaza's border with Egypt killed two officials in control of tunnels leading into Egyptian territory.
After initially saying three had been killed, Hamas later corrected the death toll to two and said the third man had been critically wounded.
The Israeli military confimed the attacks.
Hamas accused Israel of having assassinated security officers whose job it was to oversee tunnels used to bring goods to and from Gaza via Egypt.
Last week Israel also killed six Gazans.
State of emergency extension was decided because Tunisia remained 'at war against terrorism'
EU calls for full accountability, effective law enforcement and zero tolerance for settler violence
Saudi Arabia has been a fervent supporter of the ousting of Egyptian President Morsi however the two countries have been at odds over a number of regional issues
Syrian refugees, who have suffered from the bitterness of being refugees for four years, cling to the hope of returning to their country
This is the worst attack by Israeli extremists since a Palestinian teen was torched to death a year ago
Parties urged to respect truce to allow more aid to flow into impoverished nation
State Dept. says it wants Israel-Palestinian peace process ‘back on track’
Turkish delegates among 20 countries taking part in planning session
Speaking to China's CCTV, Turkish President Erdogan says Islam 'rejects extremism and recommends middle path'
U.S. is expected to deliver four more F-16s to Egypt this fall
A number of shops were destroyed in the attack with many people still buried under rubble.
Egypt and Iran had severed diplomatic relations following Iran’s 1979 Islamic revolution
Several western governments and rights groups had called for the journalists' release
'Division 30' accused the Nusra Front of abducting Nadim al-Hassan in a rural area north of Aleppo
A group included five Kuwaitis who was involved in fighting operations in both Syria and Iraq
ISIL-linked group had claimed responsibility for rocket attack from Sinai into southern Israel earlier this month