By Saadet Oruç, Brussel / World Bulletin
The news posted in French Poitiers on Saturday is at the same time the footsteps of a growing hazard...
A fascist group called "732 Generation Identitaire" occupied a mosque under construction.
The group of 60 young people picked up their name referring to the Battle of Tours in 732 AD that stopped the Muslim army, and organized the "action" to broadcast themselves.
Police forces emptied the mosque in the afternoon arresting three.
The incident was criticised by the French Prime Minister Jean Marc Ayrault and the Interior Minister Manuel Valls.
Was the timing a coinsidence or did this attack happen "all of a sudden"?
Two days after the news headlines appeared saying that according to the Interior Ministry report 4000 Christians annualy convert to Islam reciting the shahadah...
A week after Marine le Pen, leader of the far-right National Front, called on the ban of wearing veil in public...
And a few weeks after the UMP leader Jean François Copé made his famous "pain au chocolat" statement...
The ground for the attack was prepared by the politicians; social engineers, scared by the Interior Ministry data showing growth of Muslim population, ignited the wick.
Last year debates over revision of the 1905 Law on the Separation of the Churches and the State took place in France.
The debates meeting was organized by the UMP and the meeting report said Muslıms were not so numerous in the 1905 France.
Islam is the most widely practiced religion in some areas of France today.
That is wy it was suggested to toughen the 1905 Law.
As human values keep eroding, more and more people search and find spiritual development in Islam.
It looks like the growing number of Muslims activate those who think they should intervene...
On the ohter hand, when one hears about "annoying immigrants in the times of economic crisis and people with no official identity", Muslims come to mind first. In the times of economic
crisis Muslims become the biggest target of the far-right due to several reasons.
France hosts approximately 6 million Muslims - more than any other European country,.
According to Vatican's slip of tongue that created anxiety, the number of Muslims will increase greatly over the next 40 years.
Every visible factor becomes a target for aggression.
French administration managed to live down the caricature crisis by easing and finally making Muslims' reaction vanish into clean air.
Such news as "a pig head chopped off and left in front of a halal butcher" that appeared this summer get lost in between the lines.
But such things do happen.
And it appears that at this rate such news will appear more and more often.
They are caught by an epidemic, and they will never recognize that it was originated by themselves.
This virus was transmitted and cherished by politicians who imagined they would reap the benefits.
Translated by Anastassiya Elçi
Experts question if US pushed China towards global 'isolation' or global 'leadership' via withdrawal from Paris Climate Deal
The United Nations categorically clarified that it is not bound by Saudi Arabia's "terror list" after the kingdom named several high-profile Qatari charities that carry out life-saving work in war-torn and impoverished countries.
Following the separation from Serbia, we can summarize the current parties who have struggled for the past seventeen years.
Syrian civil war reaches critical mass to spark a regional chain reaction as US-backed forces enter Daesh stronghold
To resolve Qatar crises Muslim countries shold use heartfelt attitude less than hard behaviour
Solidarity with Qatar is important for the security and future of the region. Being in solidarity with Qatar is also important in terms of world peace
If Germany could pursue a pro-EU, pro-Atlanticist policy, rebuilding German national identity would be easier to accomplish
Donald Trump's visit to Brussels should be considered in context of evolving US attitude toward transatlantic relations
Support for the PKK’s franchises across the region means more crises and risks on several fronts
US stance on PKK/PYD does not fit letter, spirit of the Turkish-American relationship in NATO
Turkish state has just survived from two tutelary regimes. The first is secular-Kemalist tutelage and the second is Gulenist tutelage,
White House’s decision to support PKK/PYD ultimately contradicts its own goal of defeating Deash, al-Qaeda
If Western perspective on Africa changes for the better, it would enable all African countries to achieve stability
During the last ten years, many high-level visits including the president of both countries strengthen the bilateral relations.
Kim Jong-un's nuclear policies run the risk of geopolitical escalation in East Asia
According a 2015 data, of the total buffalo beef produced in the country, nearly 47 percent was domestically consumed and the remaining 53 percent was exported outside the country.