World Bulletin / News Desk
A Turkish court has ordered the arrest of four Israeli officials in relation to the 2010 raid on the Mavi Marmara aid flotilla.
Nine Turkish citizens were killed by Israeli commandos who raided the ship in international waters on the way to Gaza with the intention of breaking the Israeli naval blockade four years ago.
A tenth Turkish man, who had been in a coma since being critically injured in the raid, passed away last week, becoming the tenth victim.
Israel's former Chief of Army Staff Gabi Ashkenazi was among the four officials of the list issued by the Turkish court on Monday, along with military intelligence chief Amos Yadlin, air forces intelligence chief Yavishai Levi and naval forces commander Eliezer Alfred Maron.
The raid on Mavi Marmara caused international outrage and soured Turkish-Israeli ties. Since then, Turkey has received an apology from the Israeli government and the two states are looking to normalize relations with a deal involving compensation for the victims’ families.
Eurasia Airshow to gather aeronautical professionals in southern resort city of Antalya
Around 1.4M Turkish immigrants are eligible to vote for early parliamentary and presidential elections on June 24
After defeat of FETO coup bid, no internal or external power will again attempt coup in Turkey, says parliament speaker
1 other terrorist injured during operation in eastern Tunceli province
Top government officials and politicians visit Anitkabir, the mausoleum of Turkish Republic founder Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
Security forces carried out nearly 1,400 counter-terrorism operations across Turkey over last week, says Interior Ministry
On Saturday, Turkish president said he does not want any more tensions with Greece
Afghan, Pakistani nationals among those held in Erzurum province
Turkish main opposition deputies resign to join Good (IYI) Party
Schools carry names of Turkish premier's mother and mother-in-law
Recep Tayyip Erdogan marks National Sovereignty and Children’s Day, held every year on April 23
13 coup cases ended since February 2017, when first coup-plotter appeared before judge in Ankara
After setting off from Sweden last August, Benjamin Ladraa, 25, welcomed by representatives of Turkish NGOs
'Biased' US report ignores facts, and treats terrorist allegations as real, says Turkish Foreign Ministry
Turkish president says they will respect nation's wish during early election