World Bulletin / News Desk
Two Palestinians were killed and another was critically injured by the Israeli army in the in Palestine on Friday.
In the first incident, two Palestinians were shot after allegedly trying to stab an Israeli soldier near the West Bank city of Nablus, Israeli police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said.
One of the attackers was shot dead and the other was shot and detained, he added.
Palestinian medical sources said that 20-year-old Qassem Sabaneh was shot and killed by the Israeli army, while 21-year-old Bassem Naasan was shot and critically injured.
Later on Friday, another Palestinian was shot and killed by Israeli police after he allegedly stabbed and moderately injured two Israelis in the occupied French hill neighborhood of East Jerusalem.
According to Palestinian health ministry figures, Friday’s killings bring the total number of Palestinians killed by Israeli forces since the start of October to 70, including 14 children and one woman.
Cities across the West Bank witnessed violent clashes between Palestinian youth and the Israeli army Friday. According to medical sources, 40 Palestinians were injured by live ammunition and rubber bullets.
Holt, a 26-year-old Mormon missionary from Utah, had traveled to Venezuela in June 2016 to marry Thamara, whom he had met on the internet.
Parliament will convene on Monday to vote on annulling the election results amid fraud allegations
Abbas, 82, was taken to hospital last week after suffering a fever
The strike over a hike in diesel prices has caused widespread fuel shortages that have shut down urban transportation systems, crippled industries and sent prices of food and fuel soaring.
The latest conciliatory declarations capped a turbulent few days of diplomatic brinkmanship on the Korean Peninsula that had sent tensions soaring.
This is first election after deal with FARC rebels to end decades-long insurgency in country
Trump, in a tweet, did not identify Holt by name but Utah Senator Orrin Hatch confirmed that the Utah resident had been freed.
Platini was banned from all football-related activities, later reduced on appeal to four years, by FIFA following a $2 million payment he received from the body in 2011 for work he did a decade earlier, with no contract to show for the deal.
The airstrike was believed to have been carried out by a U.S.-led coalition warplane
Video shows desecration with bacon, ‘bodily fluids’
South Korea's presidential office celebrates possible resurrection of Trump-Kim summit
For 9th Friday in row, Palestinians demonstrate near Gaza-Israel security fence despite risk of violent Israeli response
Baghdad says strikes are pre-approved by regime in Damascus