World Bulletin / News Desk
Bulgarian authorities on Thursday released images of the suspected suicide bomber behind a deadly attack on Israeli tourists.
Israel blamed Iran and the Lebanese group Hezbollah. Iran described the accusations as "ridiculous".
"The suicide bomber, wearing shorts and carrying a backpack, looked like any other tourist," said Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
Authorities released a video showing a white man with long hair, possibly a wig, and sunglasses wandering around Burgas airport.
Tsvetanov said he appeared to be aged about 26 and had a fake driving licence from the US state of Michigan.
The authorities had taken fingerprints and were being helped by the US Federal Bureau of Investigation, Interpol and Europol, to discover the bomber's identity, the minister said.
Five tourists were killed at the scene. The Bulgarian driver died later in hospital, officials said. Thirty-two people were wounded.
German chancellor rejects calls to put an end to Turkey’s EU membership process
The administration is split over what stance to adopt on the longest-running war in US history.
'Britain has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls,' wrote Sarah Champion in article
It did not identify the target of the civil action, which coincides with criminal inquiries into suspected fraud underway in Belgium and the Netherlands.
The continent’s population displacement reaches record levels in 2017, says UN report
Incident increases concerns about flow of contraband in French prisons
Ibrahimjon Asparov stands accused of supplying firearms, ammunition to Istanbul nightclub attacker
The 63-year-old leader, in power for nearly 12 years, also said she hoped to appoint equal numbers of male and female ministers from her conservative party if she wins a fourth term, though she could not speak for possible coalition partners.
Terror group continues to target Iraqi forces – especially Shia Hashd al-Shaabi – in northern Saladin province
Death toll may rise further after suicide bombers target car parking lot in northeast Borno state
"The worst has been avoided," Tsipras said after flying over the disaster zone northeast of Athens by helicopter, adding that about 3,700 acres (1,500 hectares) of forest and scrubland had been ravaged.
London Southend Airport remains open despite images showing thick, black smoke
Human rights campaigners urge US government to be 'vigilant' on incitement after deadly rally violence
Ankara demands to know whether Adil Oksuz, wanted over 2016 defeated coup attempt, is in Germany
'We cannot sit on a council for a president who tolerates bigotry and domestic terrorism,' say AFL-CIO representatives