World Bulletin / News Desk
Dozens were killed and scores injured in three days of clashes between southern separatists and government forces in Aden last month.
The violence broke out amid accusations by the so-called Southern Transitional Council to the Saudi-backed government of pushing Yemen to the brink of famine.
Speaking during a cabinet meeting on Wednesday, bin Daghr described the clashes as a “coup” against internationally-recognized President Abd Rabbuh Mansour Hadi, according to a government source.
“Bin Daghr called on Saudi Arabia and the Arab coalition to launch an investigation into the recent incidents in Aden,” the source said.
The violence came to a halt after Hadi and the Saudi-led coalition called for both sides to observe a cease-fire.
Aden has served as a temporary headquarters for Hadi's Saudi-backed government since Houthi groups overran much of the country -- including capital Sanaa -- in 2014.
The following year, Saudi Arabia and its Sunni-Arab allies -- who accuse the Houthis of serving as an Iranian proxy force -- launched a massive military campaign in Yemen aimed at rolling back Houthi territorial gains.
Holt, a 26-year-old Mormon missionary from Utah, had traveled to Venezuela in June 2016 to marry Thamara, whom he had met on the internet.
Parliament will convene on Monday to vote on annulling the election results amid fraud allegations
Abbas, 82, was taken to hospital last week after suffering a fever
The strike over a hike in diesel prices has caused widespread fuel shortages that have shut down urban transportation systems, crippled industries and sent prices of food and fuel soaring.
The latest conciliatory declarations capped a turbulent few days of diplomatic brinkmanship on the Korean Peninsula that had sent tensions soaring.
This is first election after deal with FARC rebels to end decades-long insurgency in country
Trump, in a tweet, did not identify Holt by name but Utah Senator Orrin Hatch confirmed that the Utah resident had been freed.
Platini was banned from all football-related activities, later reduced on appeal to four years, by FIFA following a $2 million payment he received from the body in 2011 for work he did a decade earlier, with no contract to show for the deal.
The airstrike was believed to have been carried out by a U.S.-led coalition warplane
Video shows desecration with bacon, ‘bodily fluids’
South Korea's presidential office celebrates possible resurrection of Trump-Kim summit
For 9th Friday in row, Palestinians demonstrate near Gaza-Israel security fence despite risk of violent Israeli response
Baghdad says strikes are pre-approved by regime in Damascus