World Bulletin / News Desk
The court in its ruling said the accusations were vague and lacked evidence. The court also claimed defendants will not receive fair trial in Turkey.
Earlier requests by Turkey had been rejected on the same grounds.
The eight former Turkish servicemen had fled to Greece a day after the defeated 2016 Turkish coup. They are accused by the Turkish authorities of being coup plotters and members of Fetullah Terrorist Organisation (FETO). At third attempt Turkey also brought up new accusations including murder.
FETO and its U.S.-based leader Gulen orchestrated the defeated coup on July 25, 2016, which left 250 people martyred and nearly 2,200 injured.
They are currently held in custody by Greek authorities. The case has been a bone of contention between the two countries.
Earlier this year, Greek Justice Minister Stavros Kontonis had said the government will consider holding a trial for them if Ankara files an official request.
The issue was also discussed during Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s landmark visit to Greece in 2017.
Diplomatic sources say possible sanctions on Iran under US decision to withdraw from nuclear deal are important for Turkey
Turkish presidential spokesperson marks 44th anniversary of Cyprus Peace Operation to protect island's Turkish population
In a joint statement, the two countries said their foreign ministers met on the sidelines of last week's NATO summit in Brussels and "agreed to normalise the diplomatic relations between the Netherlands and Turkey.
Two countries' relations contribute to bilateral trade, head of business council says
Migrants held in Erzurum, Erzincan, Van and Kirsehir provinces
Over 5,500 new companies established last month, according to major business body
Feleknas Uca and Mehmet Rustu Tiryaki attended funeral of a PKK terrorist in southeastern Batman province
Former police chiefs among suspects accused of trying to overthrow the government
Weapon emplacements, shelters destroyed in Avasin-Basyan, Zap and Hakurk regions
Ibrahim Kalin calls on international community to react against injustice happening before the world’s eyes
Main opposition dilemma: Former presidential candidate Muharrem Ince to replace current leader Kemal Kilicdaroglu?
Migrants rounded up in northwestern Edirne, Canakkale and eastern Van provinces
Government declared state of emergency for first time on July 20, 2016 following FETO's deadly coup attempt
Adnan Oktar's shady group is accused of numerous crimes, including child sexual abuse
Anti-narcotics units conduct operation in districts on European side of province
Substance called fubinaca used to produce the drug bonsai also seized