World Bulletin / News Desk
Kenya's military spokesman on Saturday named four men he said took part in the attack on a Nairobi shopping mall two weeks ago in which at at least 67 people were killed.
Closed-circuit television footage from the Westgate mall was broadcast on Kenyan television channels, apparently showing at least four alleged attackers with guns walking around the mall's supermarket and a storage room. "I confirm these were the terrorists, they all died in the raid," Major Emmanuel Chirchir, spokesman for the Kenya Defence Forces, told Reuters.
Kenya said previously that between 10 and 15 people were involved in the mall attack.Last Mod: 05 Ekim 2013, 17:55