Turkish authorities announced that no one died but some were injured when a building collapsed in the capital of Ankara on Thursday.
Turkish authorities said that six people were wounded when a part of a four-storey building and a shanty beside it collapsed in Ankara's Kecioren town earlier on Thursday.
Earlier, authorities said one died in the incident. However, they later said that a three-year-old boy named Emirhan Unalan, who was earlier announced to be dead, was pulled out of the rubble alive but suffered serious injuries.
Most of the flats in the building were empty, the authorities also said.
The wounded were immediately hospitalized.
Last Mod: 22 Ocak 2009, 14:01