Seven university students die of gas poisoning in Turkish capital

The tragedy was revealed when students did not respond to phone calls made by their relatives early in the first day of the new year.

Seven university students die of gas poisoning in Turkish capital
Seven university students celebrating the new year at home died of carbon monoxide poisoning in the Turkish capital Ankara.

The tragedy was revealed when students did not respond to phone calls made by their relatives early in the first day of the new year.

Relatives of students entered the apartment with police and found dead bodies of all seven university students who gathered to party and celebrate the new year.

Officials said cause of the tragedy was the blocked chimney of the building where natural gas-operated domestic heating systems were used at the apartments.


AA
Last Mod: 02 Ocak 2009, 11:23
Add Comment