No Turkish casualties in Afghanistan after attack: Ministry

Turkish Foreign Ministry said no injuries had been reported from a Turkish provincial reconstruction team after a rocket propelled grenade hit their building in Afghanistan.

No Turkish casualties in Afghanistan after attack: Ministry

 

The Turkish Foreign Ministry on Wednesday said no injuries had been reported from a Turkish provincial reconstruction team after a rocket propelled grenade hit their building in Wardak region in Afghanistan.

The ministry said the building that housed the Turkish crew apparently was not a target in the attack.

The blast slightly damaged the roof of the building, the ministry said, adding that repair efforts were already underway.

The Turkish provincial reconstruction team in Wardak was deployed in November 2006 as part of the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan.
 

AA

Last Mod: 11 Ağustos 2010, 10:59
Add Comment