Indonesian property firm for offer Islamic bonds

Indonesian property firm Summarecon Agung will soon offer investors interest-free bonds as part of their expansion plan.

Indonesian property firm for offer Islamic bonds

World Bulletin / News Desk

Summarecon Agung, an Indonesian property company, is aiming to help finance its expansion plans by selling $54 million of Islamic bonds next month.

According to a prospectus published in the Bisnis Indonesia newspaper on Friday, notes will be offered to investors by Summarecon Agung between the 4th and 6th of Demember and listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange on the 12th.

While 70% of the proceeds from the debt sale would be used to finance the development of houses in western Java, the other 30% will be used to strengthen the capital of the company’s units, with the assistance of Indopremier Securities, Andalan Artha Advisindo, Mandiri Sekuritas.

Last Mod: 02 Kasım 2013, 10:49
Add Comment