The Anadolu Agency does not verify these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Turkish dailies Wednesday covered the news that restrictions on access to YouTube have been lifted.
Daily HABER TURK said Turkey's telecommunications watchdog removed Tuesday its two-month long YouTube ban after the Constitutional Court ruled that the block violated freedom of speech.
The "administrative" block on YouTube came in March after an illegally wiretapped recording of a top security meeting -- where high-ranking Turkish officials, including the foreign minister, were discussing threats against a Turkish exclave in Syria -- was posted on the video-sharing website.
Last Thursday, Turkey's Constitutional Court ruled that the ongoing block on access to YouTube constituted a human rights violation, signaling that access would be restored soon.
"Crisis is over after 68 days" is how daily HURRIYET covered the issue, saying YouTube is available again after more than two months.
Most dailies also covered the speech of Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan to his ruling Justice and Development (AK) Party's parliamentary group Tuesday.
Erdogan criticized the role of the foreign media during Sunday's incidents -- the protests in Istanbul marking the anniversary of the Gezi Park protests of 2013.
Daily MILLIYET runs with the title: "They are agent provocateurs" -- quoting the PM as saying: "CNN made a live broadcast for eight hours from Istanbul last year during the Gezi Park incidents and tried its best to create chaos and disturbance in Turkey... These people are not journalists but agent provocateurs."
Erdogan called the CNN International correspondent in Istanbul Ivan Watson a "toady" and "spy," daily VATAN said.
VATAN added that the PM blamed the pro-Kurdish Peace and Democracy Party and Peoples' Democracy Party for not being sincere over the story of allegedly kidnapped children in Turkey’s southeastern Diyarbakir province.
Families have been holding sit-ins in Diyarbakir since the PKK militants reportedly kidnapped an unknown number of teenagers on 23 April, when Turkey celebrated its "National Children's Day."
The story has threatened to destabilize a delicate "solution process" to end armed conflict and address the issues of minorities -- particularly those of the Kurdish minority -- which is by far Turkey’s largest ethnic group, accounting for some 18 percent of the population.
"If the BDP and HDP are sincere, and whoever else who wants to contribute to the solution process, they should do their best to bring those kids down from the mountains, otherwise the state of Turkey has its own procedures to apply to bring those teenagers back to their families", Erdogan said.
"You are not as brave as mothers" headlined daily YENI SAFAK, saying the PM severely criticized the pro-Kurdish BDP and HDP for not taking action to find the kidnapped teenagers.
The Turkish PM hailed the "brave mothers and families for their courage in speaking out against the prolonged acts of the PKK" and he asked them to stand upright.
"Terrorists who kidnapped teenagers and took them to the mountains cannot tolerate mothers protesting in front of Diyarbakir Municipality," the paper quoted Erdogan saying.
Another topic covered by some dailies is that Turkey added Al-Qaeda-linked Al Nusra Front to the list of terror organizations.
Daily RADIKAL said the decision was announced by the Turkish Council of Ministers.
Al Nusra, a branch of al-Qaeda operating in Syria and Lebanon, was listed as a terrorist organization by the United States in December 2012. Several other countries, such as Australia and the United Kingdom, as well as the United Nations, also recognize it as a terrorist group.Last Mod: 04 Haziran 2014, 12:12