World Bulletin/News Desk
Egyptian presidential media adviser Ahmed Meslimani has left for Saudi Arabia, the first foreign trip by a member of the presidential team since the ouster of President Mohamed Morsi last month.
Meslimani left Cairo International Airport without making any press statements, sources at the airport told the Anadolu Agency.
Earlier in the week, Meslimani said he would meet Saudi Information Minister Abdel-Aziz Khoja for cooperation talks.
Saudi Arabia was one of first countries to welcome Morsi's removal by the powerful military on July 3.
It has since pledged $5 billion in aid for the new administration, including energy products and a 5-year interest-free deposit.Last Mod: 03 Ağustos 2013, 10:34