World Bulletin / News Desk
More than 60 students were on Wednesday taken to hospital in the central province of Beni Sueif after eating bad food.
Dr. Hamdy Moustafa, the director of the province's general hospital, said the parents had blamed the incident on bad school meals.
An investigation has been ordered into the incident.
In May, five female students in the Minya University in southern Egypt were taken to hospital after consuming bad food.
One month earlier, hundreds of Al-Azhar students were poisoned after eating bad meals in their student dorm.Last Mod: 21 Kasım 2013, 09:59