World Bulletin / News Desk
Palestinian Foreign Minister Riyad al-Maliki Al-Maliki said Tuesday that the two files, which are over Tel Aviv’s illegal settlement activities in the occupied West Bank and its latest devastating war on the besieged Gaza Strip, will be submitted to the Hague-based court on June 25.
The Palestinian official said all preparations for submitting the two lawsuits have been made by Palestinian and international experts.
Israel attacked the Gaza Strip in early July last year. The attack which lasted for 50 days, killed 2,130 Palestinians and injured over 11,000 others.
In addition to its repeated aggression, Israel continues to press ahead with its illegal settlement activities in the occupied Palestinian territories despite a global outcry
The Israeli settlements are illegail under international law since the territories were captured by the regime in a 1967 war and are thus subject to the Geneva Conventions, which forbid construction on occupied lands.
More than half a million Israelis live in over 120 settlements built since Israel’s occupation of the Palestinian territories in 1967.Güncelleme Tarihi: 09 Haziran 2015, 16:46