World Bulletin/News Desk
Health Minister Mufeed Mukhallalati of the Palestinian government in Gaza said that Israel sent carbon dioxide instead of nitrous oxide which poisoned Palestinian patients.
Four patients, who were anaesthetized during surgery, have been poisoned as they inhaled carbon dioxide instead of nitrous oxide, Mukhallalati told reporters in front of Gaza's Ash-Shifa hospital.
He added that the mentioned narcosis tubes were imported from Israel.
Mukhallalati said that medical treatment of those four patients was continuing, and he called on international organizations, Red Cross and World Health Organization (WHO), to launch an investigation about the incident.
Israeli officials have not made any statements yet.Last Mod: 24 Mayıs 2013, 11:19